Saturday, June 12, 2010

Oh my I am slacking!!!

OK...seriously I have NO time due to VBS...so...here is a quick update! Been over 4 weeks now.....I have lost 48.4 pounds! I have gotten into some new clothes, that I just HAPPENED to have in my closest that I have NEVER worn...TAGS still on!!! I also was given some clothes from one of my new friends from our support group.....so that was FUN!!! New swimsuits, shorts, Capri's, shirts.....AWESOME!!!

Today we are getting Mo from her trip to Colorado!! Sooooo exciting!!

All for now.......VBS is ruling THIS girl!!!!!!!!!!!
Love and God's RICHEST Blessings to you, Linda
I promise next week to show before pics

2 comments:

  1. Bee--uuu--t-fulll!!!!
    hugs, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hot Mama! You are looking fantastical! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete