Sunday, May 9, 2010

Less than 10 hours!!!


OK!!!! Here I go!!! Less than 10 hours....and how am I....HOW AM I??? Freakin' excited! I am without words......crazy??? Yes!! I am OVERWHELMED with the cards, emails, texts and phone calls...and PRAYERS......ALREADY!!! I had some moments of great CHEER this morning........very little anxiety. WEIRD!!! A day filled with JOY!!! So....here I sit at 10:30, a little bit nervous, a little bit anxious, a little bit scared, and a LOT excited!!! I have been surrounded by love and prayers and family and friends!

I AM SOOOOOO BLESSED!!!
And by 11:00 or so I will be in my private room....wishing for ice chips and pain medicine!!! But I will KNOW that THIS is the RIGHT thing!!! I know that have people BACKING me up in PRAYER and I know GOD is SOOOOOO with me!

So here's a HUGE "Goodbye old Linda"...and a HUGE "Hello to your NEW LIFE"!!! Thank GOD I have all these people surrounding me, on my side, without even truly knowing what is yet to come...UNCONDITIONALLY!!! They take me that way....before, NOW and for this great future!!! The journeys long......but I have soooo many people on my side...I AM BLESSED!!!

Thanks for YOUR love, prayers and support.......because GOD IS GONNA CARRY ME....but YOU all are gonna keep me lifted along the way!!

LOVE YOU ALL.......Here goes EVERYTHING!!!!

Love and God's RICHEST Blessings to you,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment