Monday, May 3, 2010

One Week from today!


Wow...has my world turned upside down in a WEEK! From the entire withdrawal process of caffeine, sugar and carbs.....to getting ready for the week ahead.....MAN there is a TON going on! After three days of being lethargic and headaches, I finally felt normal....and better than ever! What was I doing to myself? Yikes! The toxins that came out...the chills, the sweats...you name it, I WAS A JUNKY withdrawing from it all...FOOD! I thought my relationship with food was going to be difficult to forget for a while, but I realized...its ONLY temporary. I have TASTED everything right.......am I DYING? Hmmmm...no VERY much living again....in the manner I should be!

I am doing GREAT! Survived my first dinner party with TONS of food and drinks galore...I was 100% fine! It was cool...even went out to dinner last night, and had to order all special, and cost me more, but I did IT! Looking at their fries was a bit hard...but I kept away from my bad habits of reaching over to that plate and having some....and I DID NOT DO IT! So I am glad I accomplished so much!

This week is busy for me and my family, so that will be good for my mind. Although mentally I DO need to spiritually get myself in a calm healing place now...so I AM READY! And I AM ready!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo glad our surgeons give is this time of two weeks before! I thought they were nuts!! Where's that LAST MEAL??? But come on, would we ever be ready?? I mean EVER??? NOPE......no matter when it was, I soooooo would NOT of been ready! AM I READY today? Oh YES I am........two weeks to get out of the food world I lived in......and the hell that involved, and now this next week...living out just this week as the last time in the first week in May I will EVER be OBESE AGAIN....May 2011 I will NOT....wow....that is soooooooooo EXCITING!

It helps to have the inner family support and outer support...I didn't want to tell everyone I knew, but there are definite key players here who will watch my back and pray for me for sure....not to mention be there for what I REALLY need and not gossip about it!

Then there is the OTHER BMI patients support. About 5 of us exchanged emails, THANK GOD, at our 4 hour seminar. We have all been talking through the week....experiencing the same fears, likes, dislikes....it's interesting! We will ALL be in the hospital the same days....so we will all see each other again! I think these are friends that I will have forever because of our bond! And they will ALWAYS "get it"!!

Well.....this is the very first BLOG I have ever done....and I am PROUD to be doing it! I wanted a place for people to see what's happenin, and quite honestly, ME as well! I lived through many people's blogs over the course of my intense research, and I found these to be AWESOME!!!

Gotta go have a protein shake and carry on my day...

Love and God's RICHEST Blessings to you

Linda

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!!!
    I love you so much and am sooo excited for YOU!!!!
    This is a perfect way for you to document and thinking of other people who are just in the early stages of their research:)
    See you sooooon!
    Love YOU!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog ROCKS! With you all the way in thoughts and prayers. Can't seem to stop *grin* ing, I'm so excited and happy for you!
    Love you lots. Hugs, Helen *grin* *grin* *grin* *grin*

    ReplyDelete